Can you believe 2015 is almost over? This year has just flown by. I am a planner by nature and am at my best when I have goals to work towards, so I am already taking time to focus on what I hope 2016 will look like for me. I have always been really driven and a go-getter and will find ways of making things happen, even when it’s hard– for instance, I am writing this late at night after my son has gone to bed, or will get up at 5:30 to workout so I can fit it in for the day.
Goals take sacrifice and hard work, but I think you’ll agree with me that accomplishing them feels so good, and it’s so much more life-giving to live with purpose than it is to just spin your wheels on the daily grind.Do you have goals you’re thinking of for 2016? Hopes for what changes this next year brings in your life? I hope you believe deep down in you that you are destined for greatness and have a calling on your life. This has been something that has really hit home for me this yearI want to be a girl who really lives with purpose and makes a difference in this world, instead of just reacting to life as it comes. For me 2015 was the best year yet in that regard. After taking the leap of faith and becoming a health and fitness coach, I have found such a bigger purpose that has impacted every aspect of my life
- I went from hoping to pay for my monthly Shakeology to being able to pay for our monthly mortgage with my paycheck from coaching
- I have been able to help over 100 people lose weight and inches as well as learn healthy eating habits that will transform their lives and health
- I’ve been able to develop a team of amazing women who are leaders and inspiring others
- I’ve been able to be apart of the #1 team of coaches in the nation and learn from the best.
- I’ve been able to thrive as a mom and as a professional in addition to coaching
- If you are goal-oriented
- If you are driven
- If you are motivated
- If you are independent
- If you are into health and fitness
- If you believe you are called to something bigger than the daily grind
- If you have the drive to pursue your passions
- If you want to work from home, add extra income, or pay off bills
- If you want to have leadership development and purpose added to your life