What? We’re talking about New Year’s Resolutions already? Yep! The reason why is that according to Forbes, only 8% of people will actually achieve their New Years resolutions, and even worse, a week into January, there’s only a quarter of the people who made goals that are still pushing forward. You don’t want that to be you! So, the best way to beat the odds, are to go into January (which is only a couple weeks away!) with a plan. What are your goals? What are the steps that you need to do to take to be successful?
The characteristics of successful conquering of your New Year’s Fitness Resolutions:
1. A powerful”WHY” to change your nutrition and fitness. If you only want something half-heartedly, you won’t stick with it once the novelty wears off or things get hard. You need the drive to desire to change more than you want to stay the same! It could be a wedding, getting healthy for your kids, a trip, health reasons– whatever is going to keep you motivated is your why.
2. COMMITMENT People who are successful are committed. Are you someone who will go all-in, even when it’s hard? You may need to make adjustments along the way, but will roll with the punches and are committed because of your commitment to your why. Even when it is hard, if don’t forget why you started you can push past those barriers.
3. FAITH. People who succeed have faith! If deep down, you know you will be successful at what they put your mind, you will get there! You need to visualize where you want to be and know that you will do what it takes to get there. You also have to have faith in the process. Those who think its not working fast enough, or that their progress is slow, or that they need more cardio or different foods and start going off and changing things on their own that get frustrated and give up. You have to follow the plan! No one knows best than the trainers and nutritionists who created the program what will work. So, don’t second guess the program. It was designed for a very specific reason!
4. FOLLOWERS. Successful people follow the nutrition plan. I know that this can be the most intimidating part for others, but I have learned the hard way just how much it matters! If you aim to eat 80% of the time according to your plan you will get results. You’ll learn to track your food, pay attention to your water intake and also be able to still enjoy treats, but in moderation.
So what’s the Challenge Group all about?
First off, I am passionate about challenge groups, because it’s one of the reasons I had such a great experience in my own health and fitness journey. You just are more successful when you are surrounded by people who motivate you and keep you accountable– even it if is online!
Here is what you can expect from this group:
1. A health and fitness program to fit your needs about 30 minutes or less.
2. Sample meal plans and recipes to help you stay accountable, to help you with quick easy meals and snacks to fit your lifestyle.
3. Daily accountability and support through a closed online support group with others who are on the same journey you are!
4. Tips for eating out, shopping, meal planning, and how to get you the results you want!
5. Motivation and accountability every single day to help you start the year stronger than you were in 2015.
1. You must be a customer of mine on TeamBeachbody, which means that I am assigned as your FREE coach. If you already have a coach please reach out to the person you work with. If you do not have an account, complete the application below.
2. You must commit to a fitness program and nutrition plan in which we will discuss options that are best for you, your ability level, your time constraints and your needs.
3. You must commit to checking into the accountability group daily and reporting progress.
Are you in? Does this sound like something you would like to do? If so, fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch!